Contributing to HackerspaceKL
If you are interested to help out but you don’t feel like becoming a member, don’t worry. There is plenty of ways to contribute. Some of them are:-
- Participate in our events – most of our events are open to the public with no / minimal fees attached to it.
- Have items that you don’t want but still can be used? Or you know where to source for items? Interested to sponsor something for HackerspaceKL? Help us out with our WishList
- Donations in cash or kind – contact spoonfork a.k.a mel via mel (at) hackerspace.my on how to arrange it.
- Spread the word about HackerspaceKL by following @hackerspacekl and retweet our events / news / etc or be a Fan on our Facebook
And so much more ways to contribute to HackerspaceKL.
Become a Member
We welcome people from all walks of life to come in and be part of HackerspaceKL. It doesn’t matter if you’re not inclined to IT/electronic stuff or not, part of the principle in the hackerspace movement is to share knowledge, learn and build / work on projects that interest YOU, the person who is reading this site right now.
Even if you just want a space to chill and work on something on your own at the hackerspace, you’re welcome to do so. Who knows, maybe someone will come along and help you with your idea to make it the Next Big Trend.
To become a member, fill up this application form and return it to the space.
- RM50/month for all
Minimum membership duration is 3 months.
Make your payment either in cash or bank transfer to:
- MELING MUDIN, Maybank 114178916787
Email meli...@gmail.com after you made payment with a copy of the transfer slip and your name to allow us to update our membership roster.
- Free / discounted prices on workshops / items organized or sold at HackerspaceKL.
- Priority access to workshops / sessions.
- Access to the space and tools to work on your projects.
- Meet & hang out with the rest of the members of HackerspaceKL.
- Be part of something out of the ordinary.