Security Meetup – Physical Security 101 – Securing Brick and Mortar that Matter
Are you interested to know the answers for the following questions?
- I want to install an Alarm System for my house/office. Is that enough?
- What about Acess Control System and CCTV-DVR? Do I need that?
- What is CMS (Central Monitoring Service)? Do I really need that?
In this presentation, I will walk you through:
- Security systems that are generally available in the market.
- The pros and cons of each system.
- In what situation do you need such system.
There will be a Q&A session to answer the unanswered. Hmmmm.
- 1st March 2011, 8-10pm (Tuesday)
- Everyone is invited. If you want to know the answers to those questions, you should be there!
- Free for members. We’re all about keeping knowledge free, but in the real world that we live in, everything requires money. Hence non-members are required a minimum donation of RM15. Your donation will be used for the upkeep of the space.
: If you are interested to talk at our HSKL Security Meetup event, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Fill up this form
and we’ll arrange it from there!
Share this article